Lunes, Abril 13, 2015

Required Gems

Dot Warriors Pair - Required Gems!


When I was starting to play Dot Warriors Pair, all I want is to get Gems to upgrade my Hero and I did it. In order to get a Bronze Star Hero, I need to upgrade it using 40 Gems with four (4) different types of gem (Red Gem, Blue Gem, Green Gem and Purple Gem).


Then I push to play it more to upgrade again my Hero. Double Bronze Star Hero required me 80 Gems, It’s hard to get Gems that’s why I continued playing DWP and accomplished some Achievements to get Gems as a reward.



And now, I have a Double Bronze Star Hero and I want to upgrade it into Triple Bronze star which requires me 120 Gems. Yeah!! ONE HUNDRED TWENTY GEMS!! My Gad! I don’t know where I can get a big amount of Gems for me to easily upgrade my hero.


Every stage and every meter that I exceeded, I only got 1 or 2 Gems randomly. So it takes so many stages and meters to get 120 Gems. I hope I know a place where i can get many Gems or simply I can buy Gems using Crystals.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento